The deadline for upload of E-Posters is 27 May 2024
E-Poster Viewing abstracts will have no specific presentation date and time.
Electronic Posters or E-Posters are similar to traditional paper posters, but displayed on-site on a large LCD television screen and are available for electronic viewing at all times for participants.
E-Posters will be available at the E-Posters stations in the Exhibition Area at the Conference. Viewers will be able to easily find and browse E-Posters.
The posters do not require printing or production of materials – as your work will be available for viewing electronically.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR THE PREPARATION OF E-POSTERS
Presenters will receive a dedicated link to upload their E-Posters via email in due course.
Please submit your E-Poster as a 1-page PDF file in landscape orientation.
If you wish, you may use a template that can be downloaded HERE
- Language: All E-Posters should be prepared in English
- File Format: PDF file – 1 page
- Orientation: Please create your document in PowerPoint in Landscape Layout 16×9 and Save it as a PDF file
- Font types: Arial, Calibri, Verdana Times New Roman or Helvetica
- Font size: 11 points or larger
- Hyperlinks, animated images, animations and embedded videos are not permitted
- QR Codes may be included
- Images and tables: at least 200 dpi. Good picture quality is essential.
- When inserting images, photos, tables, etc., use copy-paste. Do not use embedded documents.
- Avoid overlapping objects and layers. Only the final view/status will be visible
- When saving your PDF please do not use symbols or special characters (ie. +/@/ü) in the file name
- File size: Less than 5 MB
Please note: By uploading your E-Poster, you agree to having it published in the official Conference publications and on the Conference website.
A small committee will be viewing the best-scored posters to identify some that stand out. There are many possible ways for a poster to stand out such as content, quality, graphics, etc. Three posters (one each in Biology, Clinics, and Physics) will be chosen for a special prize and announced during the Closing Session.